Licorne Smart Alarm Clock
The firmware is pure Rust using RTIC(Real-Time Interrupt-driven Concurrency).
- allow for small kids to be aware of different day period using a simple color code (ie. 5:00 is sleep time).
- continue to learn embedded Rust
- have fun
- 2.13'in E-Paper display
- DS3231 RTC for keeping track of time
- BME680 for temperature and COV measures
- TI TM4C123G (Cortex M4F)
The project initially started during first French lock-down because we really needed our sleep time and the ours kids could not make the difference between 5:00 and 8:00. A first Arduino prototype came to life quickly and has been used for several months. In parallel, this project started with no hard deadline with the following goals:
- have a more finished hardware solution (versus previous arduino breadboard)
- use event-based programming using embedded Rust