Desktop component for Adobe Flex
Danko Kozar, © 2008Author:
zgflex is an open source user interface component library for Adobe Flex 3.
- zgflex component library is the iniative of ZgFlex (Adobe user group in Zagreb, Croatia)
- I created the Desktop component as an excercise of separation of concerns in Flex.
- It is inspired by MS Windows desktop.
- Desktop component supports supports different layouts (not only the grid layout)
- Supports multiple states (can switch between different icon sets)
- Could be customized via parameters:
- icons – data provider (array)
* iconAddedEffect, iconRemovedEffect – effects
* iconDoubleClick – double click handler (used for oppening “apps” etc.)
* backgroundDoubleClick – background click deselects all the icons, however you could subscribe for making your own action)
* layoutManager – dependancy injected layout manager
* selectionArea – dependancy injected selection area (graphics)