Syntax Highlighting styles for MonoDevelop.
- Monokai (MonokaiStyle.xml) - This is based on the Textmate color theme from http://www.monokai.nl/blog/2006/07/15/textmate-color-theme/
- Monokai Not Bold (MonokaiStyleNotBold.xml) - Monokai theme with removed bold style.
- Github (GithubStyle.xml) - This is based on the GitHub.com color theme.
- 2012-07-10 Fixed semantic error color in Monokai and MonokaiNotBlod styles.
- 2012-02-22 Added GithubStyle (this theme is based on the GitHub.com color theme).
- 2012-02-20 Added MonokaiStyleNotBold monokai theme without bold style.
How to install
- in MonoDevelop open menu -> Tools -> Options
- navigate to -> Text Editor -> Syntax Highlighing
- press 'Add' button
- nvigate to file 'MonokaiStyle.xml'
- press 'Open'
- select 'Monokai' theme and then press 'OK'
- close and reopen all your file tabs
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.