On Ruby 1.8, we now generate an
idmethod that properly serializes
idcolumns. See issue #127 for more.
Add an alias for
scopemethod to be the name of the context. By default this is
current_user. The name is automatically set when using
serialization_scopein the controller.
Pass through serialization options (such as
:include) when a model has no serializer defined.
- Serialize sets properly
- Add root option to ArraySerializer
- Support polymorphic associations
- Support :each_serializer in ArraySerializer
scopemethod to easily access the scope in the serializer
- Fix regression with Rails 3.2.6; add Rails 4 support
- Allow serialization_scope to be disabled with serialization_scope nil
- Array serializer should support pure ruby objects besides serializers
VERSION 0.5 (May 16, 2012)
- First tagged version
- Changes generators to always generate an ApplicationSerializer