Original pull requests
- almost builds on Windows - just need to install Visual D on CI. however Manu says tests pass on Windows for vector, string, optional
Finish Windows Build and CI - need to install Visual D from command line (@rmanthorpe) Write builds for Linux, Android, OSX, FreeBSD
- Key container not implemented at all yet: unordered map
- std::string and std:optional complete for Linux and Windows
- std::vector is only complete for Windows and should be done for Posix, OSX, BSD. gcc held back by internal struct pointer (awaiting implementation of OpMove hook); clang just needs somebody to do the work.
- std::string and std::optional are implemented on Windows and Linux and should be done for Posix, OSX, (BSD?)
- std::optional only works for POD due to D unions
- tests pass only for Windows currently and only on Manu's machine (maybe others, but nobody has checked yet)
Pull requests welcomed.
Code of conduct
Same as the D forum - be civilised.