Welcome to the dub wiki!
Help and additional information for the usage may be found at either
- The front page README.md!
- Information about version management
- The command line (write "dub help"), available after building or installing a precompiled binary.
- The dub registry, containing information of e.g. the configuration format ("dub.json") and how to publish your own stuff!
- Getting in touch with other developers: http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.dub/
- Which is similar to using the newsgroup server at nntp://forum.rejectedsoftware.com:119/rejectedsoftware.dub/
- (FYI: Both applications, the newsgroup server and the forum software are written using vibe.d - see the github page of vibe.d)
- Last but not least: the code!