by Team Pecans
Team Pecans is:
- David Larsen (events, articles, header/navigation, readme)
- John Hester (friends list, messages)
- Brendan Abernathy (tasks, login, homepage)
Nutshell is a social media platform where users can share messages, articles, and events, as well as keep track of a task checklist. Once registered and logged in, the user will be presented with information about these items, as well as their list of friends. Messages are visible from all users across the website. If a user's friends have articles or events they have shared, those will be visible as well. Aside from the dashboard view, each item can be viewed on its own via the navigation bar.
To install and run the app:
- Clone the repository to your local machine
- From the cloned directory, type
npm start .
- Serve a database from the
apifolder in JSON-Server using port 5002. An
example.jsonfile is included in the repo.
- Navigate to the app in your web browser. Default address is
For any questions, please contact any member of Team Pecans on GitHub.