Lua interface to GNU APL
gnuapl allows a running Lua program to communicate with a GNU APL interpreter (referred to as
APL) loaded from a shared library.
The following services are provided.
- Pass a C string to the interpreter for immediate execution as APL code.
- Pass an APL command to the command processor and return its output.
- Create a userdata with registry name "APL object" containing a pointer to an APL value, with many access methods.
- Construct an APL object initialized by the contents of a variable in the current workspace.
- Set the contents of a variable in the workspace to that of a given APL object.