- sequel 2 The Database Toolkit for Ruby
- cast 2 Make abstract syntax trees out of C code and save the world.
- active_admin 1 The missing administration framework for business critical Ruby on Rails applications.
- addressable 1 Addressable is a replacement for the URI implementation that is part of Ruby's standard library. It more closely conforms to the relevant RFCs and adds support for IRIs and URI templates.
- bundler 1 Manage your application's gem dependencies with less pain
Repositories contributed to
- Shougo/unite.vim 1,600 Unite and create user interfaces
- code-mancers/invoker 280 An awesome utility to manage all your processes in development environment
- CloudKidStudio/LowLatencyAudio 5
- SidneyS/cordova-plugin-nativeaudio 21 Cordova audio extension for concurrent (multi-channel), polyphonic (multi-voice) and latency-reduced (caching) audio playback, designed for games and audio applications.
- scrooloose/syntastic 4,520 Syntax checking hacks for vim
Contributions in the last year 30 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 3 days April 14 – April 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
1 Pull Request
- Proposed #123 Support subdomain and paths in process labels