Please sign in to comment.
Modify adapter and integration tests to use cspecify for checked tests
This expands the use of cspecify to work on sqlite, mysql, and postgres on the native, do, and jdbc adapters. It also works with h2 and amalgalite. A future commit will handle cspecify changes for Microsoft SQL Server on odbc and jdbc. This expands the use of cspecify so it works in the adapter tests, and also expands the API in the integration tests so it accepts procs. With these changes, the specs will show expected failures as pending. In most cases, these failures are due to limitations either in the database itself or in the underlying database driver that Sequel uses.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 51 additions and 21 deletions.
- +1 −1 spec/adapters/mysql_spec.rb
- +1 −1 spec/adapters/postgres_spec.rb
- +21 −0 spec/adapters/spec_helper.rb
- +1 −1 spec/adapters/sqlite_spec.rb
- +2 −2 spec/integration/dataset_test.rb
- +5 −5 spec/integration/schema_test.rb
- +11 −2 spec/integration/spec_helper.rb
- +3 −3 spec/integration/timezone_test.rb
- +1 −1 spec/integration/transaction_test.rb
- +5 −5 spec/integration/type_test.rb