Huge shout out to @XhmikosR for putting a ton of effort into this release
- Document usage in ESM modules by @mxmason in #805
- Typo @ README.md by @radimvaculik in #807
- package.json: specify the files to include by @XhmikosR in #817
- Enforce LF by @XhmikosR in #814
- Update dependencies by @XhmikosR in #816
- Switch to GitHub Actions CI by @XhmikosR in #813
- Replace lodash with the lodash.clonedeep package by @XhmikosR in #818
- Tweak README.md by @XhmikosR in #821
- Move eslint to npm scripts by @XhmikosR in #819
- Minor lint tweaks by @XhmikosR in #820
fixscript by @XhmikosR in #823
- Minor tweaks and cleanup by @XhmikosR in #822
- Update devDependencies and switch to Node.js 16/npm 7+ by @XhmikosR in #829
- Update devDependencies by @XhmikosR in #835
- Update README.md by @XhmikosR in #832
- Clean up return statements by @XhmikosR in #836
- CI: use
lts/*for the lint job by @XhmikosR in #839
- Replace chalk with picocolors by @XhmikosR in #833
- Reword missing compiler message by @XhmikosR in #834
- Remove should by @XhmikosR in #841
- Remove transfob package by @XhmikosR in #840
- Update CHANGELOG.md by @XhmikosR in #831
- Add sass tests too by @XhmikosR in #842
Full Changelog: v5.0.0...v5.1.0
First and foremost a huge shout out to @mxmason for making this long awaited release possible <3
- Require Node >= 12
- Require Gulp 4
- Drop dependency on the deprecate node-sass
- Remove hardcoded default Sass compiler
Upgrading to v5
It is now required to explicitly install a Sass compiler.
npm install gulp-sass sass
or to continue using node-sass
npm install gulp-sass node-sass
Gulp tasks will also need to be update to use the installed Sass compiler
const sass = require('gulp-sass')(require('sass'));
Check out the upgrade guide for more details.
This release is remove our dependency on the deprecated gulp-util package. To do so we need to drop support for Node < 4.
We took this opportunity to update our support policy to match the upcoming Node Sass 5 release. From now on Gulp Sass will only support Active LTS and Current Node versions.
At the time of release this means Node ^6.9 || ^8.9 || ^9 || ^10.
- Drop support for non-Active LTS and Current releases
Update to email@example.com and LibSass 3.4.3.
- Node Sass changelogs
- LibSass changelogs