Naming conventions for code released by PHP-FIG
- Interfaces MUST be suffixed by
- Abstract classes MUST be prefixed by
- Traits MUST be suffixed by
- PSR-0, 1 and 2 MUST be followed.
- The vendor namespace MUST be
- There MUST be a package/second-level namespace in relation with the PSR that covers the code.
- Composer package MUST be named
psr/log. If they require an implementation as a virtual package it MUST be named
psr/<package>-implementationand be required with a specific version like
1.0.0. Implementors of that PSR can then provide
"psr/<package>-implementation": "1.0.0"in their package to satisfy that requirement. Specification changes via further PSRs should only lead to a new tag of the
psr/<package>package, and an equal version bump of the implementation being required.