Basic plugin information
- Demo page (and Demo implementation information).
- How to Setup the plugin on your website.
- How to use only the Basic plugin (minimal setup guide).
- Security considerations.
- The plugin API.
- List of all available Options - including events and callback methods.
- Explanation of all Plugin files.
- Extended Browser support information.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Plugin extensions (Developer Guide)
- How to implement a different Template Engine.
- Performance Optimizations to speed up page load times.
- Style Guide with explanations for the provided CSS code.
- How to submit additional Form Data.
- How to submit files asynchronously.
- How to do Client side Image Resizing.
- Upload multiple resolutions of one image with multiple resize options.
- Multiple File Upload Widgets on the same page
- Multiple File Input Fields in one Form.
- How to implement Chunked file uploads.
- Cross domain uploads (Cross-site uploads).
- How to add Drop zone effects.
- How to display Extended progress information.
- Drag and drop uploads from another web page
- Fixing Safari hanging on very high speed connections (1Gbps)
- Direct upload to YouTube
- Uploading to nginx using the nginx upload module
- PHP user directories
- PHP Session Upload Progress
- PHP Remote File Copy
- PHP MySQL database integration
- Beautiful HTML5 File Uploads using CakePHP and jQuery File Upload (user contribution)
- jQuery File Upload + CakePHP 2.1.x (user contribution)
- Source for Amazon S3 Upload with PHP SDK version 1 by roberto colonello
- Source for Amazon S3 Upload with PHP SDK version 2 by Tim Peterson
- Zend-framework integration (user contribution).
- jQuery-File-Upload-6.5-with-CodeIgniter-2.1 (user contribution)
- jQuery-File-Upload,---Multi-file-upload-with-CodeIgniter (user contribution)
- jQuery-File-Upload 8.8.5,with-CodeIgniter 2.1.X (user contribution)
- jQuery File Upload 8.9 with CodeIgniter 2.1.4 (user contribution)
- Symfony2 bundle (user contribution)
- Yii extension (user contribution)
- Open Manager, a File/Media Manager implementation.
- Fileupload library (Composer-installable, framework-independent)
- How to use the plugin with Google App Engine.
- Django integration tutorial and demo code (user contribution).
- Same Django reusable Plugin and article (user contribution).
- Another Django integration (user contribution).
- Django >= 1.2.5 integration with CSRF enabled repo wiki (user contribution).
- django-jfu - A Django re-usable app for integrating jQuery File Upload into existing projects (not a demo) (user contribution).
- web2py (Python framework) port (user contribution).
- Pyramid demo port (user contribution).
- collective.upload - Plone integration (user contribution).
S3 Uploader Rails Example (user contribution).
Is able to use XHR uploads directly to S3, despite S3 not supporting
Access-Control-Allow-Origin, by hosting an (iframed) upload form on S3 itself (tricksy!)
- Using the plugin to Upload directly to S3 (user contribution). Uses the iframe-transport fallback, so lacks niceties like the progress bar
- Using the plugin to upload directly to S3 with new CORS support
- Rails + (Carrierwave || Dragonfly) Rails-setup-for-V6 (user contribution)
- Rails 3.1.3 without asset-pipeline demo app (user contribution)
- Rails 3.2.8 with asset-pipeline demo app (Forked and improved from banditj user contribution)
- Screencast 381 - jQuery File Upload (Ryan Bates, RailsCasts)
- Screencast 383 - Uploading to Amazon S3 (Ryan Bates, RailsCasts)
- Rails + Blitline (upload directly to S3 + process images into thumbnails)
- jquery-fileupload-rails Gem and example
- s3_cors_fileupload Gem - Provides easy solution for using the plugin with CORS to upload files to Amazon S3.
- Express.js middleware for jQuery File Upload by Aleksandr Guidrevitch
- Cup, a Cappuccino wrapper for jQuery File Upload.
- jfu package for integration with Go applications, backed by MongoDB + Memcache (user contribution).
- Code samples for Google App Engine Java (user contribution).
- [File Upload with Spring and jQuery] (http://krams915.blogspot.com/2012/06/file-upload-with-spring-and-jquery-part_2793.html) (user contribution).
- Upload Servlet excercise (user contribution).
- [Modified Upload Servlet] (https://github.com/amilarajans/jQuery-File-Upload-for-java) complete working example (user contribution).
- [Upload to Spring MVC] (http://hmkcode.com/spring-mvc-jquery-file-upload-multiple-dragdrop-progress/) (user contribution).
- [Upload to Servlet 3.0
request.getParts()/ Apache FileUpload] (http://http://hmkcode.com/java-servlet-jquery-file-upload/) (user contribution).
- [Basic Plus UI implementation with Spring MVC 3.2 (Java Configuration) & Hibernate 4] (https://github.com/jdmr/fileUpload) complete working example (user contribution).
- The Lift Cookbook contains basic plugin integration code and instructions (user contribution).
- ASP.NET example code (contribution from Sam at webtrendset.com), a simple ashx based example, available as a zip file download. Upload support only. Focus on IE handling.
- An ASP.NET MVC 3 example with the same functionality as an original plugin demo + large files upload support for ASP.NET (contribution from Max Pavlov)
- A fully functional github hosted ASP.NET example (contribution by Iain Ballard), based on ashx handlers. Provides full upload / delete / thumbnail functionality.
- .NET File Upload Handler implementation by Shannon Whitley
- VB.net VS2010 implementation
- A fully [IHttpHandler based] (https://github.com/YahavGB/jQuery-File-Upload/tree/master/server/asp-net) PHP server-side clone abstract class for uploading files. Class main propose is to upload files (supports high-quality images uploading) (Contributed by Yahav Gindi Bar).
- Backload. A professional full featured server side file upload controller/handler for ASP.NET MVC4 (ASP.NET Web API and Standard ASP.NET WebForms supported). It has a very rich set of configuration options but also a zero configuration feature. It supports complex storage structures (set client and server side), image resizing, cropping and conversions, content type based subfolders, tracing, events, etc. Backload demos and examples