Handlebars/Mustache template plugin for Jetbrains IDEs
Handlebars/Mustache is now an official Jetbrains plugin!
- Jetbrains has adopted Handlebars/Mustache as a first party plugin!
- Follow the latest developments at its new home in the Jetbrains repository
- Feature requests and issues can now be filed in the Jetbrains WEB project
To install the latest release (and get automatic updates), install this plugin using your IDE's plugin manager:
- In Settings->Plugins, choose "Browse repositories". Find "Handlebars/Mustache" on the list, right-click, then select "Download and Install"
By default, the plugin handles
*.mustache files. Configure other file patterns in Settings->File Types
- To build the latest version, follow the instructions at the new project home in Jetbrains/intellij-plugins
- To build the legacy project in this repo, the developer setup instructions should get you up and running in no time
Contributions are welcome at the plugin's new home!