A replacement icon for Sublime Text 2
Open the following folder:
open /Applications/Sublime\ Text\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/
Find the file
Sublime Text 2.icns and replace with the one from this repository. The name needs to remain exactly the same.
If you want to replace the built-in document icons as well, copy all the .icns files from this project's
Document Icons folder to the same folder as above. Doing so will overwrite the application's default icons, so you may want to back them up in case you'd like to restore them.`
- Navigate to the installation folder for Sublime Text 2 (this should be in C:\Program Files\Sublime Text2). Copy
sublime_text.exeto your desktop.*
- Run ResEdit, choose
File > Open Project .... Select the
sublime_text.exeyou copied to your desktop.
- In the Resources pane of ResEdit, right-click the Icon folder and choose
Add Resource > Icon....
- Navigate to the folder containing the
sublime_text.icofile. Add it.
- Right-click the icon named
103 [English (Australia)], select
Remove from Project.
- Copy the
sublime_text.exeon your desktop back to the Program Files folder from step 1.
- The Program Files folder is protected. You need to move the exe out of this folder to edit it.