Copyright 2014 David Mauro released under the Apache License, version 2.0
- Fixed a big ole bug with meta/cmd combos. Thanks to lexey111. Issue #29.
- Fixed a bug with the Windows key being released on Windows systems. Issue #27.
- Keypress now has a listener class that must be instantiated. The functions that were previously in the global window.keypress object are now public methods of the window.keypress.Listener class.
- Each instance of a Keypress listener can be bound to a DOM element by passing in the element to the listener's constructor.
- Combos now default to being ordered (the property is now called is_unordered and is false by default).
- Combos' handlers preventDefault unless the handler returns true.
- The "combo" public method is now called "simple_combo".
- The basic combo helpers for simple, counting and sequence combos no longer have a third prevent_default optional parameter.
- Debugging console logs can be enabled by setting keypress.debug to true.
- All key event callbacks send a third argument specifying whether the event is firing again automatically because the key has remained pressed down.
- Fix escape key bug. Issue #17.
- Fix unregister bug. Issue #24.
- Ensure that on_release is called for all combos, not just counting combos.
- Fix bug that was causing is_ordered to be ignored.
- Fixed an edge case for a counting combo's count not being reset.
- Improve how key events are bound
- Fixed combo matching to prevent performance issues as more keys are pressed.
- Fixed a bug with exclusive combos not properly excluding each other in some cases.
- Feature added to allow for combos that do not fire if unrelated keys are also pressed ("is_solitary" boolean).
- Put negative edge in sequences.
- See if we can do away with keyup_fired and count properties.