- [footnotes widget] New options
back_link_id_appendthat allow you to create a separate "namespace" for footnote links.
- [footnotes widget] More logical handling of ids: if a footnote element has an id, it's kept in place so that the footnote itself can be hotlinked using that id.
- Invalid config options cause warning messages now, e.g.
option "foo" is not valid for widget "title".
- There's now spellchecking and suggestions for mistyped options, e.g.
invalid option "backlinks", did you mean "back_links"?
- AsciiDoc extension (
.adoc) is now in the default page extensions list.
- New Lua plugin functions for error reporting:
soupault --initgenerates correct
page_file_extensionsoption in the default config now.
- Incorrect config options no longer pass silently.
- Useless "build directory doesn't exist" log message no longer appears when the build directory does exist.
- Sample site config works properly with recent versions.
- ppx_monadic library was replaced with more actively maintained ocaml-monadic.
- Soupault can be built with OCaml up to the latest 4.09.0.
Verifying release files
You can verify the releases using my GPG key and attached
.asc signature files.