This project aims to make compilation of cmake-based projects easy. Please refer to the documentation for more information.
qibuild is under a BSD-style license that can be found in the COPYING file. Any contribution is more than welcome ;)
Note that right now these methods are meant for qibuild git users only, so that they can update qibuild by just pulling the git repository.
If you wish to package qibuild for your distribution, have a look at the INSTALL file.
- Make sure c:\Python27 and c:\Python27\scripts are in %PATH% (adapt these paths to reflect your Python's installation)
- argparse http://pypi.python.org/pypi/argparse/ (licensed under Python software foundation license version 2)
- cmake http://www.cmake.org/cmake/project/license.html (BSD)
- gclient http://code.google.com/p/gclient/ (BSD)
- pygments http://pygments.org/ (BSD)