gazeR:A package to analyze gaze position and pupil size data
Updates (Jan 2020)
Happy New Year!! The gazeR package will soon be up and running on Code Ocean! You can download the gazeR capsule and run your own data using our functions from the cloud!
Updates (December 2019)
We just resubmitted our manuscript (find it here: https://psyarxiv.com/4qwr8/)! GazeR now has more generalized functionality.
- GazeR can now read in edf files directly
- Baseline by messages
- Modified downsampling function
- Smoothing and interpolation merged into single function
Updates (September 2019)
- Read in edf files directly
- Blink/saccades/fixation algorithm
- Comptability with other eye trackers
- add Binder functionality to run package in the cloud
This package contains functions for reading in raw eye-tracking data, formatting it for (growth curve) analysis, converting from gaze coordinates to areas of interest, binifying and aggregating data, and various helper functions for GCA and plotting. In addition to gaze-position data, it can handle pupillometric and other time course data.
# install devtools install.packages("devtools") # install gazer from GitHub remotes::install_github("dmirman/gazer")
Geller, J., Winn, M., Mahr, T., Mirman, D. (2018). GazeR:A package to analyze gaze position and pupil size data. Retrieved from github.com/dmirman/gazer.