Please sign in to comment.
Fix issues for iOS6, use standard image picker
Wanted the camera to show the picker option as part of the camera screen. Also show the picker when no camera is detected. This could probably be done by a parent controller, and maybe it should, but I like this approach better.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 538 additions and 416 deletions.
- +2 −1 Classes/DLCImagePickerController.h
- +39 −4 Classes/DLCImagePickerController.m
- +1 −0 Classes/PhotoViewController.m
- +8 −0 DLCImagePickerController.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
- +2 −1 DLCImagePickerController/AppDelegate.m
- BIN Images/UI/library.png
- BIN Images/UIemail@example.com
- +486 −410 Resources/DLCImagePicker.xib
Oops, something went wrong.