Dmitri Zagidulin dmitrizagidulin
Repositories contributed to
- SquareBracketAssociates/UpdatedPharoByExample 12 A new version of Pharo by Example. The immediate goal is to port Pharo By Example to the most recent version of Pharo and update the content where is necessary.
- SmalltalkZen/phriak 0 Phriak is a Smalltalk client for the Riak NoSQL database (primarily for Pharo Smalltalk)
- basho/basho_docs 75 Basho Products Documentation
- scelis/pykol 41 A Python package for interacting with The Kingdom of Loathing.
- SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-english 62 Open source LaTeX of Pharo By Example
Contributions in the last year 124 total Apr 19, 2014 – Apr 19, 2015
Longest streak 6 days April 1 – April 6
Current streak 3 days April 17 – April 19
7 Pull Requests
- Merged #66 Extract new SharingCode chapter out of Environment
- Merged #63 SUnit - remove redundant paragraph
- Merged #54 BasicClasses - copyedit
- Merged #51 FirstApplication - remove 'efficient' sentence.
- Merged #50 SUnit - copyedits
- Merged #48 Environment - copyedits
- Merged #45 Port Environment chapter from PBE1
14 Issues reported
- Open #68 Environment - Update 'Versions of a method' section
- Open #67 Environment - Update 'Senders and implementors of a message' section
- Closed #65 BasicClasses - edit the '400 methods in Object' section
- Closed #64 BasicClasses - Are Points still self-evaulating?
- Open #62 SUnit - add code snippet to run test suite
- Open #61 SUnit - verify that SUnit implementation source code is still the same
- Open #60 SUnit - give example of test unit Logging
- Open #59 SUnit - correct and expand the 'how to run tests' section
- Open #58 SUnit - mention Mock frameworks
- Closed #57 SUnit - remove "executable comment" sentence?
- Open #56 Basic Classes - give example defining and raising custom exceptions
- Open #55 Travis CI build failing - error with mongodb apt repo
- Closed #47 Move Monticello section out of Environment and into own chapter
- Open #46 PharoTour - Explain multi-key shortcuts