Simply put, it is like
Add Service Reference for
Add Web Reference for
WSDL, but for
Tools -> Extensions and Updates menu inside Visual Studio or download as
VSIX package from Visual Studio Marketplace
- How to open *.nswag files with NSwagStudio from Solution Explorer
- How to add generated HttpClient to ASP.NET Core dependency injection (DI)
Generated code compilation errors
If your project target framework is
net461 you might need to add the following packages via
NuGet Package Manager:
Can't open .nswag file in NSwagStudio
- If generated code corrupted, try to open
NSwagStudio(Windows GUI for editing .*nswag files).
- If it doesn't open, try to create new
NSwagStudiofor the same API service link and check the differences.
- If you found bug, please report it here. Thank you in advance!
See the changelog for the further development plans and version history.
Just consider buying me a coffee. Thank you for your support!