Direct2D wrapper for Microsoft .Net Framework
Direct2D, DirectWrite and Windows Imaging wrappers for .Net. This library allows to access Direct2D, DirectWrite and Windows Imaging Windows API from applications written in C#, Visual Basic.
Aim of the project is to simplify development of managed Direct2D applications.
Direct2D for Microsoft .Net Updates
- DeviceContext class added (see How to render by using a Direct2D device context [url:https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/hh780339(v=vs.85).aspx]
- new sample added (Managed.D2DSharp.DCSample)
- Direct2D sample added (Managed.D2DSharp.StarField)
- DirectWrite sample added (Managed.D2DSharp.Marquee)
- bug: some files missing from the solution
- color conversion functions added (Managed.Graphics.XMath)
- Matrix3x2 new methods added
- bug fixes and improvements
- new sample added (Managed.D2DSharp.Bezier)
- the solution file updated to version 2013, now target framework is 4.51