A log view tool that works for Android and BB10. My work used to read and analyze a huge amount of logs for bug fixing and issue locating. However, I could not find a handy log tool for this, so I created my own one:
- Fast. Works on huge logs files without UI latency.
- Connect to devices and view live logs
- Open and view log files.
- Detect and parse all Android log formats (brief, tag, raw, time, threadtime, long).
- Powerful filters. Create filter on top of other filters.
- Mutli-tab view for one log source.
- Save, restory and short-cuts for customized filters.
- Other useful tools(show time difference between logs)
How to use it
Run class feiw.Slogmain
Build instructions using Gradle
If you have problems running the class mentioned above, you can use Gradle to build the project:
Build the project by either executing
- gradlew (eg if you don't have Gradle installed)
- or the Gradle build file (build.gradle)
Execute the resulting Jar:
java -jar superlog-1.0-standalone.jar
Run with JVM option -XstartOnFirstThread (useful to run it from IntelliJ):
java -XstartOnFirstThread -jar superlog-1.0-standalone.jar