Contributing to DGL
Contribution is always welcomed. A good starting place is the roadmap issue, where you can find our current milestones. All contributions must go through pull requests and be reviewed by the committers. See our contribution guide for more details.
Once your contribution is accepted and merged, congratulations, you are now a contributor to the DGL project. We will put your name in the list below.
- Sheng Zha: tree-lstm in MXNet
- Yifei Ma: GCN in MXNet
- Yizhi Liu: RGCN in MXNet
- @hbsun2113: GraphSAGE in PyTorch
- Tianyi Zhang: SGC in PyTorch
- Jun Chen: GIN in PyTorch
- Aymen Waheb: APPNP in PyTorch
- Chengqiang Lu: MGCN, SchNet and MPNN in PyTorch
- Gongze Cao: Cluster GCN
- Yicheng Wu: RotatE in PyTorch
- Hao Xiong: DeepWalk in PyTorch
- Zhi Lin: Integrate FeatGraph into DGL
- Andrew Tsesis: Framework-Agnostic Graph Ops