Adds a new action to upload the file currently selected with Alfred's file browser to CloudApp.
- Alfred's Powerpack (Currently £12)
- A CloudApp account (it's Free!).
- Ruby (99.99% Chance you already have it).
- The rb-appscript and cloudapp_api gems: $ sudo gem install cloudapp_api rb-appscript
~/Library/Application\ Support/Alfred/extensions/scripts (Or, if you are using synching,
uptocloudapp directory, there's a
config.yml file, you will need to edit that and set your CloudApp account email address and password. You can also specify whether you'd like uploaded files to be private (simply means longer c.ly urls) and whether you'd like to mute the sound the script plays when upload is complete.
While a file is selected in alfred's file navigtor, browse down (or start typing "Up...") and hit Enter. You'll need to wait a few moments for the file to be uploaded and, but after that you should see a growl notification, hear a sound (unles you've muted it - see above), the url of the uploaded file will be copied to your clipboard for easy sharing.
- Does not work with uploading directories.
- Support for systems without Growl installed.
- Decent error handling.