Push Dates for Kanboard Tasks
This plugin for kanboard adds small buttions on each task card to access frequently used functions. These functions are:
- Push the due date of a task out XX number of days (3 customizable intervals and they can be randomized)
- Add a comment to a card
- Edit a card
- Close a card
- Show the last comment for a task on it's card
These settings are customizable by project.
(Credit to the Instantactions plugin - on which this code was originally based - https://github.com/juehv/kanboard-InstantActions)
NOTE: Each Board will now have a "Card Date Push Actions" settings menu. Using this menu you can set the number of days for up to 3 intervals. Setting a value of 0 will suppress that corresponding icon from showing. These settings are board specific.
- David Morlitz
- Kanboard >= 1.1.0
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.