Dmitri Popov dmpop
- mejiro 23 Pastebin for your photos
- pygmynote 23 Pygmynote is a Python-based command-line tool for storing and managing heterogeneous bits of data like notes, tasks, links, file attachments, etc.
- pygmyfoto 9 A crude solution for publishing a photo roll on the web
- bash-pubkit 6 Pandoc-based ebook compiler
- geofix 4 SL4A and QPython Python script to obtain and store geographical coordinates
Repositories contributed to
- gonzalo/gphoto2-updater 67 Gphoto2 compiler and installer script. This script is specifically created for Raspbian http://www.raspbian.org and Raspberry Pi http://www.raspberrypi.org but should work over any Debian-based dis…
- GitbookIO/editor-legacy 1,707 Legacy editor for writing books using GitBook (for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- PhotoBackup/server-bottle 9 The Python PhotoBackup server implementation
- ArmandGrillet/Mado 21 A beautiful Markdown editor designed for Google Chrome.
- mehdilauters/digikamWebUi 5 This project aims to be a web HMI for the digikam photo managment tool. It enable photo rating and geolocalisation thanks to google maps.
Contributions in the last year 544 total Aug 4, 2014 – Aug 4, 2015
Longest streak 23 days October 3 – October 25
Current streak 0 days Last contributed