Please sign in to comment.
Packages cleanup, and allow new packages to be loaded with :set again
This cleans up the package subsystem a little. There are some changes to the GHC API as a result. - GHC.init and GHC.initFromArgs are no longer necessary. - GHC.newSession takes the root of the GHC tree as an argument (previously passed to GHC.init). - You *must* do GHC.setSessionDynFlags after GHC.newSession, this is what loads the package database. - Several global vars removed from SysTools - The :set command in GHCi can now cause new packages to be loaded, or can hide/ignore existing packages.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 327 additions and 321 deletions.
- +17 −19 compiler/ghci/InteractiveUI.hs
- +1 −1 compiler/ghci/Linker.lhs
- +1 −1 compiler/main/CodeOutput.lhs
- +4 −4 compiler/main/DriverPipeline.hs
- +17 −17 compiler/main/DynFlags.hs
- +26 −43 compiler/main/GHC.hs
- +19 −17 compiler/main/Main.hs
- +228 −152 compiler/main/Packages.lhs
- +14 −67 compiler/main/SysTools.lhs
Oops, something went wrong.