What is this?
This Drupal 6 module contains tools that I put together for some Drupal-powered sites that I manage.
Current feature list
- A command-line script for backing up an entire Drupal installation. (bin/backup.php)
- Auditing of changed Drupal-wide variables between cron runs. (To determine if another site admin changed anything)
- Auditing of this module being enabled/disabled (to see if admins are trying to bypass it)
- Auditing of changes made to published/promoted/sticky/comments status on any node. (see what posts other admins are removing)
- Auditing of changes made to comments (see if other admins are removing comments)
- Auditing of changes made to any user's active/blocked status (see if other admins are blocking users)
- Integration with Drupal's Flag module. This module logs whenever a node or comment is flagged or unflagged.
- Integration with Drupal's Privatemsg module. This module logs whenever a private message is created or read.
- See what IPs a user or a list of users came from
- See what users came from a given IP (helpful for spotting sockpuppets)
- Search chats from the Chat Room module (http://drupal.org/project/chatroom) to investigate and verify claims of abuse, harassment, and/or spam.
Where can it be found?
Where can this module be downloaded form?
It's on GitHub at: https://github.com/dmuth/Dougs-Drupal-Tools
I also wrote a Drupal Template with social networking support: https://github.com/dmuth/Dougs-Drupal-Templates
Let me know! http://www.dmuth.org/contact