Note: This project has been sunsetted as of August, 2014. The replacement project can be found at https://github.com/Anthrocon-Reg. No future development will take place on this project.
What is this?
A pre-registration system for science fiction/anime/furry conventions that I am releasing to the community under the GNU Public License.
- Convention pre-registration with any valid credit card number. (you'll need an authorize.net account)
- Multiple levels of membership can be offered, with different date ranges for each level. Lets you do things like offer $5 off for registrations before a certain date.
- Full statistics and reporting including a membership breakdown and a revenue report.
- A verification page for members who want to make sure they registered and have email confirmation re-sent.
- Multiple test modes for local testing/development.
- Onsite registration support, and printer client support for printing of physical badges from 1 or more client machines.
- Watchlist support for individuals who owe the organization money before a registration is allowed.
- Template support for automated emails, error messages, etc.
- Full auditing/logging to track which staff accessed what records, what fields were changed and by whom, when badges were printed, etc.
Drupal 6 is required. If you want to use Authorize.net for charging credit cards, a module for that is included. Otherwise, you'll have to roll your own charging solution. (or contact me and we'll talk :-) )
Where is it used?
This code can be found in actual use on both Anthrocon's website and Furry Connection North's website:
Real World Usage
This software was used to take pre-registrations and/or on-site registration for the following conventions:
- Anthrocon 2009
- Anthrocon 2010
- Anthrocon 2011
- Anthrocon 2012
- Anthrocon 2013
- Furry Connection North 2010
- Furry Connection North 2011
- Furry Connection North 2012
- Furry Connection North 2013
To date, this software is responsible for over $1 Million in convention revenue.
...looking for a way to audit administrator actions on your community website? Check out my Drupal Tools: https://github.com/dmuth/Dougs-Drupal-Tools