Welcome to the Fivestar Stats Drupal module!
I wrote this module to scratch an itch of mine: I wanted a way to get voting stats, and also to catch abuses of the voting system (a single user consistently voting down another user, etc.)
- Gets total vote stats, including the average rating
- Tells what IP addresses:
- Are top voters
- Are top 1-star voters (to catch abuse)
- Have the lowest vote average. (generally mean people)
- Tells what users:
- Have the highest average rating
- Have the lowest average rating
- Have had the most 1-star votes cast against them (to catch abuse)
- User ratings. I may implment that some day.
- Configuration via the web UI. Right now, the number of top users/votes/etc. are hard coded.
It's on GitHub at: https://github.com/dmuth/fivestarstats
My name is Douglas Muth, but please call me Doug. I've been programming professionally for about 11 years and have written several other Drupal modules. I live in Ardmore, PA and work in Center City Philadelphia.
My website, in all its monochrome glory, is at: http://www.dmuth.org/
Contact info for me can be found at: http://www.dmuth.org/contact