Core Stateful Data Structures
This is a data structures library which hold stateful data structures and stateless data structures for Haskell. This can be used in a wide variety of projects where are included Stack, Queue, Priority-Queue, AVL Tree, Red-Black Tree among other data structures, with two variants, stateless and stateful.
What's in the Archive?
This archive contains a Haskell Cabal package, so you can download it and install it using the cabal command.
tar xzvf csds.tar.gz cd csds cabal install
Build (Only Build) And Test Instructions
tar xzvf csds.tar.gz cd csds cabal clean cabal configure --enable-tests cabal build cabal test
Contributions are always welcome, please follow these steps to submit your changes:
- Install git from http://git-scm.com/
- Create a github account on https://github.com
- Set up your git ssh key using these instructions http://help.github.com/set-up-git-redirect
- Open the Apache Log Rev project home page on github on https://github.com/dmw/CSDS.git
- Click the "Fork" button, this will get you to a new page: your own copy of the code.
- Copy the SSH URL at the top of the page and clone the repository on your local machine
- The oficial "development" branch is "devel", so you should place your pull requests there.
git clone email@example.com:dmw/csds.git csds
- Create a branch and switch to it
cd csds git branch my-csds-branch git checkout my-csds-branch
- Apply your changes, then commit using a meaningful comment, that's the comment everybody will see!
git add . git commit -m "Fixing issue 777, bleh bleh bender bleh"
- Push the changes back to github (under a different branch, here myfeature-patch)
git push origin my-csds-branch
- Open your forked repository on github at https://github.com/your-username/csds.git
- Click "Switch Branches" and select your branch (my-csds-branch)
- Click "Pull Request"
- Submit your pull request to CSDS Developers
We offer limited support at http://coder.cl/products/csds/
Licensed under the BSD3 License