A Windows Metro XAML interface for my freeware game collection. Very early stages and very little functionality, but lots of ugly hard-coding, inefficient loops and template hacking. Peruse at own risk.
##How to use
Step 1: Have a game collection with a folder structure that looks something like this:
Games |----SomeCategoryWithSubCategories |----SomeSubcategory |----Game1 |----Game2 |----... |----GameN |----SomeOtherCategoryWithoutSubcategories |----Game1 |----Game2 |----... |----GameN
Step 2: Launch the app and provided it with the main folder.
- In-app configuration of subcategories (currently hardcoded to match my collection)
- In-app configuration of folders to ignore (currently anything beginning with "zzz")
- Listing and launching of game documentation and executables (if at all possible)
- Random coloured boxes or something for category and game grid squares
- Statistics page that tells you how many games you have in each category
- Logging of new game additions
- Editable game and category descriptions so you can make notes