Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Yalantis Android Internship Task #1
- Simple static application with a ScrollView, RecyclerView.
Required behaviour - (build variant: lite version)
- Dimensions, Styles in XML (/res)
- Minimal SDK version = 16
- Only portrait orientation (app should work in a portrait mode at least)
- Image loading through third part library (Picasso in my case)
- Support different screen sizes
- Back button should close the application
- Ukrainian and English localizations should be included
- When user presses any control, show a toast with a control name
- App should conform to google coding style
- UI bug fixes, improvements.
Additionally implemented - (build variant: full version)
- Back button isn't necessary in 1 Activity program.
- Too much whitespace.
- Main text should be visible better.
- Inconsistent padding between elements.
- Not required, but always nice to have some settings :)
- API calls to a "backend" and parsing of a JSON reply.
- Main activity with a list of tasks.
- Each task opens a Detail Activity.
- Used libraries: Retrofit, Butterknife, Picasso.
- Floating Action Buttons (share activity).
- Shared Transitions.