What is Conneccty
The simple and easy to use service for collecting user feedback.
- Register and create your project
- Insert code provided into your web site.
- That is it.
What can I do with it?
Users of a web site can:
- create suggestions;
- no any registration required for them (so they are more likely to leave feedback for ya);
- vote for existing suggestions;
You, as an owner of a web site, can:
- have multiple projects;
- have multiple projects within one web site (thus feedback for different areas of the site);
- use the same project across multiple web sites (so you can accumulate all the feedback in one place);
- invite users to a project, so more people can moderate it;
- mark suggestions as 'In-Progress', 'Done' etc, so that users can see how great you are responding to the feedback;
- copy a suggestion to PivotalTracker as a Story, so that your team can actually start working on it;
- more features are to come with your help, please leave some feedback for us.
Just show me
If you want to get the feel of it, we host the service at connecty.ApproachE.com.
Run it yourself
gem install rails git clone https://github.com/dnagir/connecty.git cd connecty bundle rake db:migrate rails server
You will also need to configure:
A user must run a modern browser. No specific requirement for a web site to use Connecty. Server running Connecty is Rails 3 compatible with RDBMS.
SSL is required and
ssl.key files should be added manually to