software PWM based lighthouse blinker for AVR ATtiny
- Edit the first five variables in
Makefile(or use command line arguments or environment variables) to match your microcontroller and programmer setup. The default is an ATtiny22 using its internal clock and an STK500 connected to the first USB-serial converter on Linux.
- To build the firmware file
- To burn the firmware to the microcontroller (and build if needed), enter
- for building: GCC AVR cross-compiler (Debian/Ubuntu package:
- for burning: avrdude (Debian/Ubuntu package:
The whole project is licensed under MIT license, see LICENSE.