A web-based code editor.
- Configure $PROJECT_PATH (each sub-folder will be a separate "project")
- Configure $WHITELISTED_PATHS to secure access to the system
- Login using: username / password (api.php:178)
- Press Control + Space to access nearly all functions of the editor.
- Press Control + , to access settings of the editor itself.
You can edit the WebIDE using the WebIDE editor. Be careful when doing this though. You should keep 2 editors open (one for coding, and one for testing). If anything breaks you should be able to fix it and re-save. If you break api.php, run panic.php once.
Giving credit where it's due: