Due to various obligations, I no longer maintain this project. For the latest version, please visit: www.intralatticepro.com/
Intralattice is a collection of generative CAD components for Grasshopper, used to generate solid lattice structures within a 3D design space. It was developed as an extensible, open-source alternative to current commercial solutions. This is an early Beta version.
Website - http://intralattice.com/overview
The generative process is divided into the following modules.
- CELL - Defines a unit cell topology.
- PresetCell - Library of built-in unit cells
- CustomCell - Input for user-defined unit cell (includes validation)
- FRAME - Generates a lattice frame by mapping the unit cell topology to a design space.
- BasicBox - Simple box lattice
- BasicCylinder - Simple cylinder lattice
- ConformSS - Conforming Surface-to-Surface lattice
- ConformSA - Conforming Surface-to-Axis lattice
- ConformSP - Conforming Surface-to-Point lattice
- UniformDS - Trimmed Uniform Lattice (within Brep or Mesh)
- MESH - Generates solid mesh of the lattice frame.
- Homogen - Homogeneous (constant strut radius)
- HeterogenGradient - Heterogeneous (gradient-based strut radius)
- HeterogenCustom - Heterogeneous (custom strut radius)
- UTILS - Extra components for pre/post-processing.
- AdjustUV - Adjust UV-map of a surface
- CleanNetwork - Removes duplicate curves from a list of curves
- MeshReport - Validate a mesh (printability)
- MeshPreview - Preview a mesh
Many of the relevant algorithms, and data structures, are encapsulated in the following classes.