Please use DNN_Platform_Source for official source code package
Note regarding the Rad HTML Editor
If using the CKEditor, no update necessary.
Due to the recent security update, the Rad Editor Provider will need an update. You can find those packages available here along with a read-me for more details.
Significant Bug Fixes
- Avatar image not displaying correctly in IE11
- CSS issue which resets pane width in Edit Mode
- Incorrect page count in Export summary
- Allow users to remove system-generated URL's through Page Settings UI
- Translating resource files adds extra encoding
- User Profile Property list empty
- Fixed an admin authorization issue when deploying SPA/MVC modules to child sites
- Now auto-clears resource cache after new Persona Bar extension installed
- Menu and button interactions show additional validation and user feedback.
- In-app navigation and breadcrumbs have been added and improved, where applicable, to increase usability.
- Fixed several translation issues in the default language packs.
- Minor UI enhancements were made in the following menus: Security, Servers, Sites, Scheduler
- An option to select parent page has been returned to Page Management when creating a new web page.
- Option to stay in edit mode has been returned to the Edit Mode toggle.
- Additional FIPS issues have been identified and corrected regarding the encryption string hashing algorithm.
- New Security Analyzer module added to files list for this release. This will help mitigate further security concerns by adding new-file scans and notifications.