This is a small demo project on how to configure your application to use akka-persistence-jdbc.
It shows the following:
- How to configure akka-persistence-jdbc,
- How to connect to a Postgres database,
- The postgres database schema to use,
- How to persist events to the journal,
- How to create, configure and use Google Protocol Buffers for your data model,
- How to create, configure and an EventAdapter, to tag events, and convert your domain model to your data model (protobuf),
- How to create, configure and use Custom Serializers to convert your data model (protobuf) to byte arrays and vice-versa,
- How to query for events using the akka-persistence-query interface,
- How to query tagged events using the akka-persistence-query interface,
- How to create your own custom persistency strategy using a custom journal dao using three tables, one
event-contenttables for storing event data typed (that is query-able, I would not recommend this strategy though, but its possible!),
- In short, how easy it is to create an event sourced application.