Eases discovery of common security holes in web applications.
- Intro / tutorial: https://github.com/dobin/BurpSentinel/wiki/BurpSentinel---HowTo-and-introduction
- Blog: http://dobin.github.io/
With BurpSentinel it is possible for the penetration tester to quickly and easily send a lot of malicious requests to parameters of a HTTP request. Not only that, but it also shows a lot of information of the HTTP responses, corresponding to the attack requests. Its easy to find low-hanging fruits and hidden vulnerabilities like this, and allows the tester to focus on more important stuff!
- Attack payloads already inside
- Identification of reflected XSS, and stored XSS
- Identification of SQL injections (non-blind)
- Indicators and visual aid for the user to identify blind/fullblind SQL injections
- Diff original and modified requests easily
What it cannot do:
- Find DOM Injections
- Exploit vulnerabilities