For a proper introduction see the AIM website. This AIM repository currently contains:
- rur-builder to generate header files for a range of middlewares
- aimtools, a suite of tools to create, register, copy, and connect modules
- zmqserver, a nameserver for ZeroMQ connections
- zmqconnect, an exogenous coordination method to connect two modules with each other
- aimserver, a REST interface for the aimtools
AIM is a framework to develop Artificial Intelligence software. This repository contains all tools that are necessary to make this work. A subset of the functionality of AI modules themselves can be found in https://github.com/dobots/aim_center. Every module requires a description file, so it can also be found easy on Google or Github, e.g.: https://github.com/search/?q=aim-config+in:path+config.aim&type=Code.
In the end, the code will be available to you through a market place, called Dodedodo.
In order to download this repository, enter the following command:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/dobots/aim.git
You can best start with the description at https://github.com/dobots/aimtools and create your first modules.
For AIM developers
The submodules do not update themselves, you will need to update this thing. Do not forget to use --recursive on cloning, or else the submodules will not be checked out. Afterwards, a series of commands will update this repository:
git pull git submodule foreach git pull origin master git add -u git commit -m "Update $(date). Your message." git push
The copyrights (2014) belong to: