Flexing code and coding muscles
Passionate about coding, personal physique and growing that beard. https://ko-fi.com/dobromir_hristov
Simple, lightweight model-based validation for Vue.js
Web renderer for Swift-DocC documentation.
Vue Test Utils for Vue 3
Vue.js community and ecosystem guide, written and maintained by the community itself
Vue.js wrapper for Vimeo player
Export Tailwindcss config options to SASS, SCSS, LESS, and Stylus variables.
595 contributions in the last year
Created a pull request in apple/swift-docc-render that received 1 comment
Provide alt text to overridable assets
Bug/issue #, if applicable: 106633366
Fixes a minor bug where we did not pass through
alt text to overridden assets.
+25 −5 • 1 comment
Opened 3 other pull requests in 2 repositories
Reviewed 14 pull requests in 2 repositories
12 pull requests
- Add banner that suggest to switch to preferred locale by user
- Make highlight.js languages user-configurable
- Add explicit font-styles for h1/h2 in doc content
- UI Updates to Quick Navigation
- Update padding & add breakpoint for Minimized in IDE mode
- Refactor for i18n utils and LocaleSelector
- Shrink font size of h1 in Primary Content in minimized mode
- Fix documentation page fails to load in minimized route for objc only pages
- Fix View more link when there's no Primary Content
- Render preview of documentation in quick navigation
- Add view more link to Minimized mode
- Move Declaration.vue to the DocumentationHero section.