Vue.js Beginners Workshop Materials
Material for the Vue.js Beginners Workshop.
Author: Dobromir Hristov
This repo holds the resources for the Vue.js Beginners Workshop. All materials are to be used as a guide while doing the challenges in the workshop.
The files needed for each section of the workshop are placed into their respective folders. Each workshop section has a base and a solution folder. Inside the base folders you will find the absolute minimum to get started solving the problems from the respective section. The solution folder houses the required outcome from the exercise.
Students who follow the course closely will not need to reach for the materials as each step leads to the next.
- Recent version of Chrome or Firefox installed
- Vue Devtools browser extension - Chrome or Firefox
- Favourite Code Editor - Webstorm, Sublime, VSCode, Atom
- Introduction to Vue
- Directives and Rendering Data
- Handling Events
- Methods and Computed Properties
- Components, Custom Events and Props
- Vue Router
- Vue Single File Components and Vue CLI
Special thanks to:
Elena Gancheva - for the support and exercise app idea
Hristiyan Ivanov, Nedyalko Dyakov - for the support and workshop QA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License