Note: Use 2.1.x or 2.2.x tag in order to use extensions based on Doctrine2.x.x component versions. Currently master branch is based on 2.3.x versions and may not work with older components.
- Translatable finally has Personal Translations which can relate through a real foreign key constraint and be used as a standard doctrine collection. This allows to configure domain objects anyway you prefere and still enjoy all features Translatable provides.
- There were BC breaks introduced in master branch of extensions which is based on doctrine2.3.x version. If you are not interested in upgrading you can safely checkout at 2.2.x or 2.1.x tag. To upgrade your source code follow the upgrade guide
- Library now can map only MappedSuperclass**es which would avoid generation of **ext_ tables which might not be used. Also it provides convinient methods to hook extension metadata drivers into metadata driver chain.
- Example demo application has a detailed configuration provided, which explains and shows how extensions can or should be used with Doctrine2 ORM. To install it follow the steps.
- Fixed an issue with inheritance mapping in case of multiple class extension. For details take a peek at tests
- Adapted extensions for recent 2.3.0-DEV version of doctrine2. Released a tag for 2.2.x component support. In general extensions are BC with versions 2.1.x, 2.2.x of doctrine2.
- My blog was recently rebuilt from scratch using symfony2. All recent documentation based on extension docs will be available there too. Also it will be a good example for symfony2 users.
- Refactored translatable to be able to persist, update many translations using repository, issue #224
- Refactored html tree building function, see documentation
- Added example on how to create entity manager with extensions hooked using environment without framework
- To run this example follow the documentation on the bottom of this document
- Support for doctrine common 2.2.x with backward compatibility. Be sure to use all components from the specific version, etc.: 2.2.x or 2.1.x both are supported
- @everzet has contributed the Translator behavior, which indeed is a more explicit way of handling translations in your projects
This package contains extensions for Doctrine2 that hook into the facilities of Doctrine and offer new functionality or tools to use Doctrine2 more efficently. This package contains mostly used behaviors which can be easily attached to your event system of Doctrine2 and handle the records being flushed in the behavioral way. List of extensions:
- Tree - this extension automates the tree handling process and adds some tree specific functions on repository. (closure or nestedset)
- Translatable - gives you a very handy solution for translating records into diferent languages. Easy to setup, easier to use.
- Sluggable - urlizes your specified fields into single unique slug
- Timestampable - updates date fields on create, update and even property change.
- Loggable - helps tracking changes and history of objects, also supports version managment.
- Sortable - makes any document or entity sortable
- Translator - explicit way to handle translations
Currently these extensions support Yaml, Annotation and Xml mapping. Additional mapping drivers can be easily implemented using Mapping extension to handle the additional metadata mapping.
Note: Please note, that xml mapping needs to be in a different namespace, the declared namespace for Doctrine extensions is http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping So root node now looks like this:
Note: Use 2.1.x tag in order to use extensions based on Doctrine2.1.x versions. Currently master branch is based on 2.2.x versions and may not work with 2.1.x
<doctrine-mapping xmlns="http://doctrine-project.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-mapping" xmlns:gedmo="http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping"> ... </doctrine-mapping>
XML mapping xsd schemas are also versioned and can be used by version suffix:
- Latest version - http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping
- 2.2.x version - http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping-2-2
- 2.1.x version - http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping-2-1
List of extensions which support ODM
All these extensions can be nested together and mapped in traditional ways - annotations, xml or yaml
PHPUnit 3.5 or newer is required. To setup and run tests follow these steps:
- go to the root directory of extensions
- run: php bin/vendors.php
- run: phpunit -c tests
- optional - run mongodb in background to complete all tests
To setup and run example follow these steps:
- go to the root directory of extensions
- run: php bin/vendors.php installs doctrine and required symfony libraries
- edit example/em.php and configure your database on top of the file
- run: ./example/bin/console or php example/bin/console for console commands
- run: ./example/bin/console orm:schema-tool:create to create schema
- run: php example/run.php to run example
- acasademont acasademont
- Lukas Botsch lbotsch
- Daniel Gomes danielcsgomes
- megabite oscarballadares
- DinoWeb dinoweb
- Miha Vrhovnik mvrhov
- Clément JOBEILI dator
- Illya Klymov xanf
- Gustavo Adrian comfortablynumb
- Boussekeyt Jules gordonslondon
- Christophe Coevoet stof
- Kudryashov Konstantin everzet
- Klein Florian docteurklein