SpiffyForm module for Zend Framework 2
The SpiffyForm module includes a Manager and Definition class to generate and help generate forms from objects (and Doctrine entities if SpiffyDoctrine is installed). The following features are intended to work out of the box:
- Automatic form creation by passing an annotated object.
- Automatic form creation by passing a Doctrine entity.
- Manual form creation by passing a form definiton that specifies the form elements to build.
- Building forms within forms (subforms) by including form defintions inside another form definiton.
- Automatic binding of data to objects.