Join GitHub today
A lot of companies and individuals worldwide provide DocBook support. They help organizations to:
- Specify their needs
- Migrate legacy content to DocBook
- Setup DocBook editing and transformation environments
- Develop DocBook schema customizations
- Develop XSL stylesheets for transforming DocBook source material into any format
- etc. Below is a list of providers:
Steve Ball, Explain
SteveBall has many years experience in developing XML-based information systems, in particular employing DocBook with or without customisation. He spends most of his days developing XSL stylesheets, and is happy to do that for you. SteveBall is located in Canberra, Australia and works worldwide.
FlatironsSolutions is a professional services firm that provides consulting, systems integration, systems & software engineering, and program management expertise to corporate and government clients. We are recognized industry leaders in enterprise content management, XML content management, air traffic management, and analytics.
Bob Stayton, Sagehill Enterprises
If you wish to be listed on this page, feel free to RegisterFirst and then add yourself here.