Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
There are lots of pages about DocBook out there.
- The "official" homepage is http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook, the DocBook homepage at OASIS. You can download both the latest DocBook XML DTD and DocBook SGML DTD there.
- The DocBookTheDefinitiveGuide website is http://docbook.org/; that's also where this Wiki is hosted, if you hadn't noticed :-)
- The DocBookOpenRepository is at http://docbook.sourceforge.net/.
- The DocBook FAQ, maintained by the ever helpful DavePawson, is at (archived from 2012.01.24) https://web.archive.org/web/20120124131135/http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/
- Website, the docbook based website publishing system, is at (archived from 2012.04.07) https://web.archive.org/web/20120417202058/http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/website/
- The FreeBSD Documentation Project Primer at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/ contains a section with information about a variety of DocBook elements, and includes a general SGML guide as well.
- A collection of DocBook links can be found at the docbookmarks page (quite outdated, archived from 2009.01.04): https://web.archive.org/web/20090104091011/http://linux.duke.edu:80/~mark/docbookmarks/
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/DocBook
- A Korean DocBook website: http://docbook.kldp.net
- A German DocBook website: http://www.goshaky.com/docbook-tutorial/ - only XML
- A Czech DocBook website: http://docbook.cz
- Weblog on DocBook and other Topics http://weblogs.goshaky.com/weblogs/page/lars
- DocBook Demystification HOWTO by Eric Raymond
- Another German DocBook website: http://www.docbook.de/
- The Russian DocBook website: http://docbook.ru/
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.