The primary motivation for this release was to improve support for Saxon 9.9. Along the way, I made a few other improvements.
- Replace many occurrences of
err:SXWN9000is not issued as a warning by Saxon 9.9
- Added support for the
- Cleaned up a bunch of whitespace inconsistencies (spaces vs. tabs, linebreaks, etc.)
- Tinkered with the jar file manifest to make it easier to use directly on the classpath (as opposed to through Maven)
- Updated the Travis build to use OpenJDK8
- Updated the build infrastructure (version of Gradle)
I made a couple of incomplete releases, 2.3.12 and 2.3.13, which I've deleted.